Friday, August 1, 2008

Is he 17?


Jensen is throwing Jared and I for a loop.  He is two and a half.  The average two year old goes to bed between 8-10 I would think...   Jensen goes to bed  between 11:30 and 2.  I deprive him of his nap, but it does nothing.  He sleeps in till between 9-11 almost every morning.  Now, you might say, don't let him sleep in, right?   The child is COMATOSE.  No joke.  I walk in and out of his room, talk to him, play with his hair, I have even jumped on his bed.  All I get is a dirty look.    He has Jared and I wondering if he is really a seventeen year old masquerading as a two year old.  Another thing...    We got the back to school ad from Express, and it had a poster in it of some girls that were very pretty, but not very dressed...    He brought it to me and said    "these are pretty mom, I wanna see em.  I want em on my wall."    Great.  We thought we had a few years at least! He also LOVES roller coasters, or anything really fast and scary.  It all has us asking....  Exactly how old is our two year old?       Any words of advice?

2 comments:

Jessica said...

LOL! Well, you know how I feel about children and their sleeping patterns! As long as he sleeps, who cares when or where, right? I want to know what you told him about the pictures???? Kaeley has a HUGE poster of Aragorn, from "Lord Of The Rings" on her wall, but she is almost ten.... and who can blame her? Aragorn is THE MAN!! Good luck with your little 17 year old, really, I mean it!

Nicole Casey said...

He carried the picture around for a while, then I snuck it away and... the recycle bin got it. Aragorn is the man! Maybe I should put a poster of him in my room. i wonder how jared would feel about that?