Friday, August 1, 2008

St. George





                  



                                                                                                       
 At the beginning of the summer Jared surprised me by taking a week off of work.. We headed down to St. George to go visit John and Kristin Budge, my neice and have some fun in the sun.   It was great!   We stayed at their beautiful house. Kristin was so wonderful, and even put a cute basket with soap, shampoo and conditioner and you would get at a hotel.  Jensen was pretty sure he was in heaven with all the attention from Kristin and another guy around to play ball with.  He also loved to see my neice Amanda and get his hair cut.  (we even attempted to give him little blonde tips, but it didn't work.)   Israel was snuggled by Kristin the whole time.  He loved looking up at her and gooing little stories to her.  John is awesome.  Everywhere we went he would help carry the car seat (it is so heavy!)  or Jensen.    One of the nights we left the kids with Amanda, and John, Kristin Jared and I went to Tuacahan to see Les Mesirables.  We were on  the back row, which was the handicapped row, so there were two seats together, then a gap for a wheelchair, then the next chair. It looked so much like Jared and John were on a date! 
    Jared corrupted John and Kristin and taught them how to play Texas Hold 'Em. I have a sneaking suspision that next time, Jared will get schooled.    Thanks to the great Budges, for opening their home to us and our chaos!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh, Jared and John look so cute!! ;) How was the show? I heard it was great this year. You're so lucky you got to go!

Nicole Casey said...

It was great! it was my first itme ever going, and I was really impressed.

Nicole Casey said...

It was great! it was my first itme ever going, and I was really impressed.