Monday, October 6, 2008

Woo Hoo!

I know there are some of you who have been waiting for an update on my health.   I randomly  lost conciseness one day while I was on the phone with my sister, and cut my lip open.  While allot of people knew that, no one knew why.  Including my neurologist.  I was referred to a cardiologist, and had to wear a heart monitor for the last month, and get an echo cardiogram.   I had no idea what the results were going to be for the past month, and it had me a little worried that my time was up and I had something terribly wrong with my heart.   I had the appointment with the cardiologist today... And he gave me a "clean bill of health as far as my heart is concerned."   I am so so thankful!  I think the whole thing might of had something to do with my MS, and have talked to a couple other people with MS who have had the same thing happen.  It's a crazy disease... who knows.  As for now I am just thankful to be able to stay and live with my wonderful family, and I am not going to worry anymore  about what happened.   Thank you to everyone for all your help and prayers! 

2 comments:

Jones' said...

I am glad to hear things with your heart are well. Nothing like passing out to scare you. Keep us informed, we worry when we haven't heard from you. Thanks for coming to the circus with us. I love you watch Jensen and Winter play. Take care!

Jessica said...

Glad things are okay. Let us know if you ever need anything! We love you!