Wednesday, September 24, 2008

brothers



Our little boys are the best.  When I was pregnant with Israel, even in the very beginning Jensen would always fall asleep cuddling my tummy.  Now that Israel is here, Jensen has to be holding  Israel's hand to fall asleep, even for his naps, or when  they are riding in thier car seats next to eachother.  Izzy looks at Jensen different than anyone else.  I love it!   I love the  special bond that they have!    I  think when they were up in Heaven waiting to come down they were the best of friends, and they decided they wanted to be brothers.    Jensen knew that Israel would be special, and wanted to be the one to be his friend and brother and help him through his struggles.   In turn the spirit Izzy has to offer will help Jensen through his struggles.   I know as they grow up there will be times when Jensen has a hard time accepting that his brother is different than other kids, but  I love how it is right now.   Their souls are still so pure while they are so little, that feel like we have a window to how it was before they came here.     I am so thankful for my sweet little boys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you lose your phone again? I miss you!