Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lake Powell

Jensen, Monique catching some air,and little Izzy

For the fourth of July my side of the family always goes down to Lake Powell.  This year Jared had to work, so I was a single parent!  It was pretty tough till my niece Monique and  her friend Kiley got there!  They were great!  We had so much fun, and Jensen LOVED being with his cousins.   He was so brave, I think he would have tried wakeboarding if I let him. He rode on the tube, and the water weenie and spent every second he could building things in the sand.  When we had a skier out he would yell instructions to them  everytime the boat came back around.  Israel was very patient, and liked to swim, but mostly he liked all the loves and snuggles he got 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish we could have come. It looks like you had a blast. p.s. Way to go Jared on the triathalons! That is so awesome. I can't imagine how hard that would be, see if you can talk Jon into it!!!