Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memory Lane...

I stole this from a friend's blog so please play along if you want to. I"m excited to hear the memories that you all have of me.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Where to begin? "Meet me at the end of your driveway in 5 minutes with clothes for a week. Be sure to bring a dress and a swim suit!" Haha. The Shakespearean Festival, Line dancing in the river with your mom, hot tubbing at your mom's house, 7th grade math!, Payson lakes, Josh Stonehocker, locking me in a locker "just to see if you fit!" And so much more!

Jessica said...

I remember taking your picture with Jared and Kaeley at Christmas time a long time ago. It was before Jared's mission and Kaeley was only one at the time! You had really short, blond hair then...

Now you have to visit my blog

jessica-thedragonwhisperer.blogspot.com

Shar said...

Only one memory?? I guess one of my favorites would have to be Lake Powell... the first time! :)(Although I liked going every time!) Just hanging out the whole time and having your mom leave me in the lake until I learned how to water ski (thank you), and most importantly at 7 AM when your mom makes fun of your face she should make sure you don't have a pudding cup in your hand first! :) Good times!

Kylee Clark said...

I remember thinking how cool you older girls in the ward were.
Girls Camp, Young Women, and sometimes church ball. Also I remember how wonderful your voice is. I could listen to you sing all day!!!