Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hillarious in Hindsight

There are some things in this life that ARE NOT funny as they happen.  Looking back on them we realize they were VERY FUNNY!   I have an experience like that.  I was talking to my neighbor.  He's a great guy, and I have known him forever.  He  asked me how I was feeling, and I said...        " better than ever!!!" That was true.  Until the moment I said it.  As soon as I said it, I started feeling the world slip away. Wouldn't you know it.  I lost consciousness.   He didn't realize and went on talking  to me and getting his mail.  When I didn't respond, he saw me on the ground and ran across the street to call 911.  I woke up, and he was holding me on the ground.  I had NO idea who he was, but I knew I didn't want to be on the ground with some guys arms around me.    I was not nice to him.  I feel bad, but I was pretty far gone.  Long story short, we figured it out. I switched medicine and realized that the medicine I had been on was the root of everything evil.  Really.  I have energy everyday!   i am so glad we figured this out.  I just find this story to be funny.  It didn't seem funny then, but it really is super funny now.   Just one of those things I guess that are hillarious in hindsight.  

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I am just glad to hear that you are doing better!

Jessica said...

By the way, I have a new blog address. I got rid of my old one. My new one is at http://artsyirene.blogspot.com/.

Kylee Clark said...

Oh that is to funny, I am guessing that it is the Neighbor between us?
that is to funny, Next time you are on facebook i want to scoop of who it was and if it is who i think it is Boy oh boy do i have a story for you!!!

Jones' said...

Oh my gosh, Nicole what did you say to him when your neighbor had his arm around you?

I am glad you figured it out and now have more energy.

Nicole Casey said...

I just didin't know who he was. I asked him why he was holding me. He kept saying "it's ok honey, they'll be here soon." i could not figure out why he was saying that. i asked him who he was.. he was so shocked I did't know. He told me... I said... "mike, I don't know a mike. Why are you touching me?" I feel bad, and really stupid. I have know him for like 15 years. crazy.